بدترین روش برای روشن کردن آتش
- زمان مطالعه 1 دقیقه
- سطح ساده
دانلود اپلیکیشن «زیبوک»
این درس را میتوانید به بهترین شکل و با امکانات عالی در اپلیکیشن «زیبوک» بخوانید
متن انگلیسی درس
The Worst Way to Light a Fire
In 1972 Derek Langbornc, from Upton, near the town of Didcot in England, put some pieces of wood into his fireplace in his living-room and began to light a fire.
When the fire started, he went outside to get some more wood.
But one piece of wood wanted to warm the room very quickly and fell out of the fireplace on to the floor next to a box of smaller pieces of wood. When Mr Langbornc came back, he saw that the box of wood was burning. He quickly carried it out into the garden. On the way out of the house he knocked against a jacket on the back of the door. By the time he came back, the jacket and the door were both burning.
As soon as he lifted the telephone to call the fire station in Didcot he noticed that the box of wood in the garden was standing too near his car and that his car was now burning.
He then put on his coat and ran towards his car with some water but on the way he knocked a tin of oil all over the ground.
Seeing that Mr Langborne was busy, his neighbour called the fire station. By the time the firemen arrived, Mr Langborne’s coat was burning, too.
مشارکت کنندگان در این صفحه
تا کنون فردی در بازسازی این صفحه مشارکت نداشته است.
🖊 شما نیز میتوانید برای مشارکت در ترجمهی این صفحه یا اصلاح متن انگلیسی، به این لینک مراجعه بفرمایید.